1. How do I claim my 1.5-year warranty after I have bought a new coffee machine?
Upon successful registration within 30 days from the date of purchase, you will receive an additional 6-month free warranty service for your coffee machine. You can still enjoy 1-year warranty if you have not registered within 30 days from the date of purchase. Please keep the order confirmation email as proof of purchase for warranty usage. Register now!
Please email NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® email@example.com for enquires.
2. Can I shop online if I don’t have a coffee machine or haven’t registered my coffee machine?
Yes, but we suggest you register as a member of Nestlé HK eShop to enjoy “Nestlé Member Rewards”. Once registered, you may enjoy Welcoming Offer and Birthday Offer, as well as to earn Points for every dollar (HK$) spent on Nestlé HK eShop. Points can be used for redeeming discount codes and selected products.
3. Will I receive any offers when I become a Nestlé HK eShop member?
You are automatically enrolled to “Nestlé Member Rewards” once you have registered an account in Nestlé HK eShop (excluding newsletter subscription). Once enrolled, you may start earning Points for every dollar (HK$) spent on Nestlé HK eShop. Points can be used for redeeming discount codes and selected products.
4. I was a member of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® webshop, do I need to register again as a member of Nestlé HK eShop?
The official NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® online selling platform will end its operation on 1st January 2021. Please register as a member of Nestlé HK eShop for earning Points and redeeming rewards. Register now!
5. What are the available payment methods?
Payments on Nestlé HK eShop can be made by credit cards. Payments will be settled in Hong Kong Dollars.
6. How much is the shipping fee?
For any single order with purchase over $350 (after discounts or/and coupons and discount codes), free delivery service will be provided. Otherwise, $50 delivery fee will be included.
7. I cannot find an item on eShop – does this mean it is not available?
If you cannot find a particular item on eShop, it may mean it is temporarily out of stock. Please email NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® firstname.lastname@example.org for enquires.
8. Do you deliver outside Hong Kong
We currently only deliver to addresses within Hong Kong and Macau. Please note that Macau delivery is only applicable for products listed in “Macau Delivery” section on Nestlé HK eShop. For detailed delivery policy, please refer to Payment & Delivery.
9. Can I order by post/ over the phone?
No, you can only order online. You can also buy our products at Japanese supermarkets. For more details, please email NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® email@example.com
10. How do I change my delivery address or order after I've made it?
If there are any changes in your delivery address, you need to notice Nestlé or third-party logistics company within 12 hours after your order.
If there is no recipient when the goods are delivered, we will notify the recipient by telephone (up to three times) within 7 days, and the second delivery will be arranged; if the recipient still cannot be contacted, the ordered goods will be stored up to one month; after one month, if we still fail to contact the recipient, the order will be automatically cancelled without refund. Please order again at our eShop.
11. Where is my order/when will it arrive?
If you have made the payment successfully and there is stock available, the expected delivery time for Hong Kong orders is 4-6 working days after the order is placed. Our standard Hong Kong delivery time is from Monday to Saturday, 9am – 6pm (Monday to Friday only for commercial and industrial buildings). When the goods are ready, we will notify you through email and SMS. Our courier will also contact you on the day of delivery to confirm the delivery time.
Our expected delivery time for Macau orders is 5-7 working days after the order is placed. Our standard Macau delivery time is from Monday to Saturday, 9am – 6pm (Monday to Friday only for commercial and industrial buildings). When the goods are ready, we will notify you through email and phone. Our courier will also contact you on the day of delivery to confirm the delivery time.
Please email NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® firstname.lastname@example.org for enquires.
12. What shall I do if there are issues with the products received?
No return or exchange of merchandise will be accepted for sold products. Please read the returns or exchanges policy carefully before you place an order.
Merchandise may be returned or exchanged within one (1) day of receipt if the merchandise you ordered are faulty, defective or damaged (with no fault on your part), or the merchandise are not what you ordered, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, provided that:
1) You can provide valid proof on the detail of the merchandise you required exchange;
2) You can show or upload valid document/proof to show the faulty merchandise are bought from us;
3) Visuals of the faulty product and parcel box are provided as soon as possible through electronic form under Contact Us at this site as a proof;
4) The merchandise that require exchange are not used and are kept at original state.
Once you meet the above requirements and confirmed by us, we will arrange the exchange with the same merchandise within seven (7) days. Unless the exchanged product is faulty, merchandise exchange will be limited to one (1) time.
13. I've just opened my new machine and think that one of the parts is missing.
Please re-check the box in case the missing part is still in there. If it is not, please return the entire machine to your point of purchase for a replacement or email NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® email@example.com for enquires.
14. What should I do if my coffee machine doesn’t work?
If the coffee machine does not work after cleaning, please email NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
15. Can I use other coffee capsules in NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® coffee machines?
We suggest using NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® and Starbucks® by NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® capsule with NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® coffee machines to deliver high quality performance.
16. What is the shelf life of coffee capsules? Do I need to store capsules in a refrigerator?
The product shelf life of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® coffee capsules are at least 90 days from the date of purchase. Please see packaging for best before date. Capsules do not need refrigeration. Please store capsules in a cold and dry place.
17. Where can I buy spare parts (e.g. capsule holder / water tank) of my coffee machine?
If you would like to buy spare parts of coffee machine (e.g. capsule holder / water tank), please identify your coffee machine model and purchase the spare parts from repair center.
Hong Kong Tel: (852) 8210 8210 ; Address : 4/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Macau Tel: (853) 28757556 ; Address : G/F., No.30 Lo Shek Tong (Wing Yu)
18. Where can I buy descaling kit?
Descaling kit is not available in Hong Kong at the moment. We recommend using boiled water at room temperature when making NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® coffee. Please also avoid using mineral water to prevent scaling inside the coffee machine. There is no need to use a descaling kit if the above recommendations are followed.
If the machine has not been used for over a week, we recommend using boiled water at room temperature and level 6 dispensing (without using any capsules) to achieve a cleaning purpose of the inner parts of the coffee machine. After that, you may enjoy your favorite NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® coffee with normal preparation procedures.