• From Birth
• Fulfill 100% of baby’s Vitamin D and DHA daily need##
• Support brain and bone development in infants^^
• Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
• Support healthy visual development
• Suitable for babies since birth, especially for babies who are exclusively breastfed, mix fed or formula fed babies and have Vitamin D deficiency
• Made in Italy
## Serve four drops twice daily to meet the recommended intake of DHA and Vitamin D established by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and National Institutes of health (NIH) for 0-12 months infants respectively.
^^Double Ds Nutri blend includes vitamin D and DHA. Vitamin D supports the healthy development of bones and teeth, and immunity; DHA helps the development of the brain and visual.
+In order to avoid vitamin D deficiency, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that from birth, infants or children who are exclusively breastfed and mix-fed should be supplemented with 400 IU of vitamin D per day until they can consume at least 1L of vitamin D-fortified infant milk formula or cow milk5
1. FHS (HK). (2020). Child Health- Parent information: vitamin D. Retrieved from https://www.fhs.gov.hk/english/health_info/child/30078.html
2. EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies. (2014). EFSA Journal, 12(2), 3579.
3. EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies. (2014). EFSA Journal, 12(10), 3840.
4. EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies. (2009). EFSA Journal, 941, 1-14.
5. Wagner, C.L., & Greer, F.R. (2008). Pediatrics, 122(5), 1142-1152.
NESTLÉ® NANCARE® DHA & Vitamin D and E Drops is Food for special medical purpose. For the dietary management of breastfeeding babies or babies consuming infant milk formula with sub-optimal level of vitamin D.
Store at room temperature (max 25°C) in a dry, cool place. Avoid exposure to heat sources, dirct sunlight, or contact with water.