[Upgraded] Nestle® NAN® INFINIPRO® 6HMO 2 Formula 800g | Nutrition Inspired by Motherly Protection with Dual Probiotics
Upgraded NESTLE®NAN®INFINIPRO® formula is inspired by mother’s natural lactating secretion, with a nutri-blend that could support you in providing motherly protection. New with 6HMO Complex^ and Dual Probiotics, together with pHF-W and good quantity, high quality protein, NESTLE®NAN® could help your baby to build a strong health foundation.
- Upgraded with 6HMO Complex^: Carefully select 6 of the most abundant HMOs in mother’s natural lactating secretion (2'FL, LNT, 3'FL, 6'SL, DFL).
- Upgraded with Dual Probiotics: New with B.Infantis probiotic, and with B.Lactis probiotic, we could support babies’ gut health and immunity.
- pHF-W: Study shows that pHF-W which is treated with Nestle® unique hydrolysis technique could reduce allergenicity of cow milk protein, and easy-to-digest.
- Good Quantity, High Quality Protein: Inspired bymother’s natural lactating secretion, we provide good quantity, high quality protein to support babies’ metabolic health.
- Comprehensive Nutriton: Consists of comprehensive Nutrition, which includes DHA^^, ARA^^ and 25 types of vitamins & minerals to support healthy growth of your babies.
^They are types of HMO, not sourced by breastmilk.
^^Per 100 g milk powder contains 74.3 mg DHA and 74.3 mg ARA.
Powdered formula milk is not a sterile product and may become contaminated during preparation. It is necessary for formula milk to be prepared one feed at a time. To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water is must be cooled down to about body temperature (or max. 45˚C) before adding the powder. Discard any feed that has not been consumed more than two hours after reconstitution. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening. The spray dry in powder manufacturing process might turn certain ingredients of the product into few dark particles. This is normal phenomenon in powder manufacturing process and can be used with confidence.
Store in a clean, cool and dry place, taking into account climatic and storage condition.
WARNING: Introducing the product prior to the recommended age, unboiled water, bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects to the health of your baby. Before deciding to supplement or replace breastfeeding with this product, seek the advice of a health professional as to the necessity of its use. It is important for your baby’s health that you follow all preparation instructions carefully. Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the preparation as shown on the packaging exactly. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.As soon as baby is old enough, replace bottle with a feeding cup.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is the normal means of feeding infants and young children. Breastmilk is the natural food for their healthy growth and development. Use of breastmilk substitutes may put infants at risk of diarrhoea and other illnesses, when compared with breastfed infants.